#LoveMarys FREE Tote Bag Giveaway and Gown Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
WHO MAY ENTER The Love Mary’s Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 13 years old at time of entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not a current legal resident in the United States. The following persons are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) directors, officers, and employees of Mary’s Bridal, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies; (b) employees of any organizations directly involved with this Sweepstakes, (c) immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) or (b) above.
SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Mary’s Bridal, located at 10520 Kinghurst Drive, Houston, Texas 77099.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: All entries must be received between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time on July 21, 2016 and 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on September 5, 2016. Entries received before or after the sweepstakes period will be disqualified. The Facebook platform will be the official time clock for the Sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment with the phrase “Pick me” from the “Love Mary’s Giveaway Sweepstakes” post and tag 3 friends;
- Post to *Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat a picture or video related to Mary’s brand of dresses using hashtag #LoveMarys. (See rules of acceptable posts on the "Posting Guidelines" section.
- Choose to do one of the followings:
- Follow any one of the following social media accounts:
Instagram: @pcmarys, @marysquince, @kisskissformal
Facebook: @marysbridalgowns, @marysquinceaneradresses, @kisskissformalprom
- Add MarysBridal to your Snapchat account (https://www.snapchat.com/add/marysbridal)
*Instagram users: Your postings will only be counted to receive free bag and be entered in sweepstakes when everyone can view your post. (1) Go to Settings. (2) Scroll down to make sure your account is not set to "Private" for at least one month after the promotion period ends.
One valid entry per household will receive a free tote bag while supply lasts.
You may post as many times as you like to increase the odds of winning a gown.
Any information you provide on Facebook to enter this sweepstakes is not disclosed to Facebook but to Sponsor.
If you would like to earn more sweepstake entries, please feel free to use any of the following ideas to create your posts with hashtag #LoveMarys. All other related postings will receive one entry only.
- [6 entries] Snapchat us a story of how you first heard about Mary’s
- [6 entries] Snapchat us of why you would choose to wear a Mary's gown
- [5 entries] Create idea boards with gowns from one of Mary’s Collections (must include style number)
- [4 entries] Picture of you and/or your friends trying on a Mary’s gown (must include style number, store name and city in your caption)
- [3 entries] Picture of Mary’s gowns on display at a store (must include store name and city in your caption)
- [3 entries] Picture of Mary’s posters at a store (must list store name, and city in your caption)
- [2 entries] Picture of you in a Mary’s gown (must provide event type and style number in your caption)
- [2 entries] Picture of a Mary’s gown that appears on a magazine (must include magazine name and issue date in your caption)
- [1 entry] Picture of you having a good time browsing through our website (showing you and screen together)
- [1 entry] Picture of you downloading our apps from the app store (have your friends take picture of you downloading the apps)
- Must not contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor's sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortuous, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application.
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, submissions must not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor.
- Must not include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image or likeness on Instagram or otherwise use such images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Must not include personally identifiable information; and
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way
Your entry will be disqualified if it does not comply with the entry requirements and posting guidelines in this official rules.
RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all the valid entries received during the sweepstakes period. The drawing will take place on or about September 12, 2016.
ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries received and creativity of the posts.
PRIZE: Winner will receive a gown from one of Mary’s Bridal collections with an approximate retail value ranging from $250 to $800. Sponsor will offer one or more collections for winner to choose her prized gown from. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable or substitutable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize will be awarded “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will notify the potential winner via direct message or email. The potential winner must respond within 3 days of notification.
CLAIMING PRIZES: The potential winner (or her legal guardian if the potential winner is a minor) must submit to Sponsor an executed Affidavit of Eligibility and General Release and all other applicable forms within ten (10) days of prize winning notification from Sponsor. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification, and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will send the potential winner an electronic copy of a Prize Certificate following the receipt of all required forms from the potential winner and eligibility of the potential winner has been verified. Prize Certificates can only be redeemed at 10520 Kinghurst Drive, Houston, TX 77099 and must be redeemed before the expiration date shown on the Prize Certificate. Prize will be awarded within 160 days following the redemption of the Prize Certificate.
Winner is required to provide Sponsor with their professionally measured height, bust, waist, hip, and hollow to hem measurements. Sponsor will base the dress size and length on the measurements provided by the winner. After the measurements have been submitted, winner will not be able to make any changes. Sponsor is not responsible for inaccurate and/or changes in measurements made prior to the delivery date. Winner is responsible for alterations/changes desired/needed on the gown and/or accessories.
PUBLICITY AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating (except where prohibited by law) all entrants and winners grant Sponsor exclusive permission to use their names, cities, states, biographical data, characters, images, voices, and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Winner is to provide Sponsor with photographs and/or video contents of herself wearing the prized gown for broadcast and promotional purposes. The Marketing Department of Mary’s Bridal / P.C. Mary’s, Inc. will select the pictures and may edit the content to best suit the promotional needs of Sponsor.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Visit Love Mary's Winner Page for the name of winner.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these official rules and fulfilling other requirements set forth herein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, respective subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize won.
MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes.
RIGHT TO CANCEL SWEEPSTAKES: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to conflict of law principles.